Once you click settings click on Change User
Sunday, May 24, 2015
This is possible however not in the most obvious place. I would have expected the option to be in Microsoft Outlook however it is rather available by right-clicking on the tray icon in windows.
Friday, May 8, 2015
- Log into your sandbox or Developer organization.
- Click on Setup in the top right corner.
- Click Create => Objects
- Click New Custom Object.
- Enter Book for the label. Enter Books for the plural label.
- Now let's create a custom field.
- In the Custom Fields & Relationships section of the Book detail page,
- click New.
- Select Number for the data type and click Next. Enter Price for the field label. Enter 16 in the length text box. Enter 2 in the decimal places text box, and click Next. Click Next to accept the default values for field-level security. Click Save.